Ya, I understood now you bought a Big screen LED / LCD TV with a USB port to watch movies. So your question is how do I play subtitles along with the movie?.
It is a piece of cake. Just follow this steps:
1. Download a subtitle which should end with (.srt)
2. Rename the video and subtitle file name exactly same. Put both the files in same folder.
3. Put the USB on TV. Enjoy watching movies with subtitle.
1. Your TV should be able to read SRT file otherwise this would not help you much
2. Rename the file name exactly as same (eg):
a. mymovie.mp4 (video name)
b. mymovie.srt(subtitle name)
3. Make sure you turn on the Subtitle on your TV.